[WikiEN-l] Parallel stupidity

stevertigo vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 00:42:50 UTC 2006

--- David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> What happens is that really really stupid ideas get
> floated and discussed, but people who aren't stupid
>avoid the discussions because their brain will fall
out if they try ...

There is also the devil-may-care crowd --inbetween
stupid and smart -- who see the need to make
themselves useful despite the cost to themselves
--brain falling out, etc. But its the same thing with
any controversial issue. Such is the foolish quest to
make people better informed.

With that said, it might be best to avoid using
pejoratives to refer to people, David. Youre English;
surely you can craft your concepts with a bit more
wit. I of course am no stranger to the need for
clarity, but if were going to take it to that level,
then you're talking about a kind of overhaul of
current WP structure and WP culture. Same canine
complaining --different context.

SV