[WikiEN-l] The Counter Vandalism Unit? Whaa?

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 06:03:03 UTC 2006

On 2/4/06, The Cunctator <cunctator at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ack, you've stripped the context here. Other people have posted in
> this thread complaining that every so often people complain about the
> CVU. I'm evidently not the first.

Every so often people complain about wikipedia what of it? I have
never seen a complaint about CVU on the helpdesk. I wake up to quite a
few complaints about vandalism each morning.

> Nope! Try 2001-2002.

Things have changed. You experence at that point in time is irrelivant.

> There's a reason I was put on the arbcom.

Jimbo's judgment when it comes to choseing arbcom members may be
somewhat in question.

> Actually, there are a bunch, mainly because I'm a pain in the ass
> about trying to figure out a better way to do things than the status
> quo.

Do you know what the status quo is?

--
geni