[WikiEN-l] Re: Using material on Wiki with permission, but with restrictions

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:15:09 UTC 2006

"STEFAN CLAUDIU TIULEA"
<wizzard_bane at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:20060201104705.82718.qmail at web52309.mail.yahoo.com...
[snip: he found an article which looks good]
> ... Another thing that I would like to know, and which
> relates to this case, is whether we can credit the
> article to the author who wrote it.

Paraphrase the article that you found, with maybe a few quotes if there's a
particular way of saying something which doesn't condense well, and include
a link to the original in your ==References == section.

This should be OK regardless of how the original article was licensed.

HTH HAND
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]