[WikiEN-l] Blocked by Alkivar without Justification

TGGG85 at aol.com TGGG85 at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 04:46:49 UTC 2006

Someone unblocked me without an explanation. I assume that you are aware of
the various complaints about "Mr. Alkivar." Since he was IMPOSSIBLE to contact
 by E-Mail when I was blocked without an adequate explanation by him, what am
I  to think?

Is it possible that NONE of the administrators have "sock-puppets?" You can
be sure that some of them masquerade as vandals and then "rescue" articles
just  to "enhance" their standing in the Wikipedia Community. This is OLD news at
this  point. isn't it?

All of this nonsense alienates talented and expert writers. Of course, you
already realize that, don't you? I am going to continue with my Internet
publishing work where it is appreciated.Wikipedia is getting to be a tiresome
place for innovation which rubs some administrators the wrong way. ENOUGH  ALREADY!