[WikiEN-l] Unjustifiably blocked

Sarah Ewart sarahewart at alphalink.com.au
Tue Apr 25 19:24:40 UTC 2006

Your "detractors" were attempting to edit according to a consensus achieved on the talk page. You were attempting to ram through your personally preferred version and wear everyone else down until they gave up and submitted to you. You were told many times that your behaviour was not appropriate and you were  warned many times by many people for several weeks and despite what you say, at least two of the people who warned you are administrators. You just ignored everyone and continued editing against consensus. Your contributions show that you have contributed little to Wiki outside of trying to enforce you preference for the wording of one sentence in one article.

As for 3RR, it was explained to you at least once that you do not have to break the letter of that rule to break the spirit of it.

I can't believe you are genuinely surprised that the other editors on that page had had enough and sort administrative intervention after you ignored numerous appeals to stop. Seeking administrative intervention was discussed openly on the article's talk page. But you ignored that, too.