[WikiEN-l] Wheel warring

Katefan0 katefan0wiki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 06:17:52 UTC 2006

Ugh, when do we get to the part where I have to figure out whether a car
loaded with apples going north can beat a train loaded with figs going in
the same direction?

The basic problem is one of ego. For a place that prides itself on
collegiality among editors, and particularly among administrators, we simply
step on one another's toes too often. I don't see why we need to have all
this parsing and ABC'ing when what we really need is to tug on a few ears
and remind each other that it's rarely polite to undermine someone without
so much as a word.