[WikiEN-l] Stout monks found

Mark Ryan ultrablue at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 03:53:13 UTC 2006

> The Cabal blesses and welcomes Phil Sandifer, Kelly Martin, John Lee
> and Steve Bennett to the hallowed sewage farms of wikien-l. All hail!
> I'll drop you all an email with instructions on shortly. You are now
> the happy recipients of any crap forwarded to wikien-l-owner as well,
> and let me tell you it gets special.

They wouldn't be my first choices, but then again you can't always
base your decisions upon physical attraction and raw intelligence. ;)
j/k

In all seriousness, I welcome our new list admins and encourage them
to clear the moderation queue often (people were starting to complain
about its stagnancy).

~Mark Ryan