[WikiEN-l] Wheel culture (was:Indefinite block and desysopping...)

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 06:07:15 UTC 2006

On 4/20/06, Kelly Martin <kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Karmafist.  Ed Poor.  Guanaco.  Stevertigo.  There's others; do you
> pay any attention to the Arbitration Committee's docket lately?

Ofcourse I've been paying attention. Those admins misused adminship,
they got deadminned. You said "Perhaps the real problem is that a
large segment of our admin
population needs not to be admins anymore." That's four people out of
800. Half of a percent. It's not what anyone would call a large
segment. The vast, vast majority perform their duty admirably, without
anyone complaining.

So how, in what way, was your comment anything other than
inflammatory? Please tell me, I really want to know.