[WikiEN-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny

Matt R matt_crypto at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 00:57:30 UTC 2006

Kelly Martin <kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com>:
> That does not excuse reversion without discussion.  Even taking as an
> assumption that Danny had been acting on his own behalf, Erik's
> actions could easily have been the start of a wheel war, and were
> inappropriate by any reasonable standard.

Yet, equally, that does not excuse the indefinite blocking of a Wikipedian in
good-standing. Reverting another admin, while undesireable, should
not result in immediate excommunication. I'm sure Danny is a fine
fellow who does a great job for us, but I'm afraid to say that his punitive
actions here were Not Good. If that's also the general view of the community,
then Danny should take that on board.

-- Matt

[[User:Matt Crypto]]