[WikiEN-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 23:34:32 UTC 2006

On 21/04/06, Ben Lowe <ben.lowe at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Someone please define wheel-warring, and not simply by example.  If
> "wheel-warring" is when one admin reverts another, the word "wheel" seems
> irrelevant and the word "war" is blatant hyperbole.

Wheel war: Two or more admins (wheels) repeatedly undermining each
other (warring). This discussion has mostly been trying to determine
the threshold for the smallest occurrence that could be called a
"wheel war".  Everyone agrees that 2 admins repeatedly reverting each
others' admin actions for days on end is a "wheel war". We're less
sure whether the first revert counts.

Note that we're only talking about reverting admin actions - hence the
"wheel" is relevant.

Steve