[WikiEN-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 04:10:28 UTC 2006

> I have unblocked Erik and hope that everyone will relax so we can talk
> about these issues slowly and carefully.  I am sure Erik will not do
> anything bad.

Not more than usually ;-). Thank you, Jimmy. I appreciate it. Thanks
also to Angela for restoring my access on Meta. From what I can tell,
I am now fully reinstated. Given this, I have no further comments on
this matter. I will only say that I hope the discussion will move on
from this particular conflict to the underlying policy issues. But
that's for others to work out - I've had my share of "Office Action"
for now. ;-)

Thanks again,

Erik