[WikiEN-l] Article about Wikipedia and the Bogdanov affair

Laurence Soixante-sept laurence_soixante_sept at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 12 10:54:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

  I have just written and published an article about Wikipedia on my web site (www.bogdanov.ch), more precisely about the circumstances in which I have been banned by trying to take part to the article "Bogdanov Affair".

  My article is entitled "Wikipedia et l'affaire Bogdanov : "encyclopédie libre" ou dictature virtuelle ?", which means : "Wikipedia and the Bogdanov affair : "free encyclopedia" or virtual dictatorship ?". It is in french... sorry, I cannot translate it by myself !

  I just hope I will not be censored by the moderators as I habe been by the Arbitrators on Wikipedia ! ;-)

  Laurence67 (talk page)

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.