[WikiEN-l] request to Jimbo for out-of-process deletion of image

Katefan0 katefan0wiki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 12:59:40 UTC 2006

I'm not sure that I would support anything that sounds as binding as an
"article arbitration committee," but I have for a long time felt that it
would be wise to establish a cadre of admins that form an "NPOV brigade" who
could be called upon to look at and weigh in on content disputes as a means
of breaking a stalemate.  It's definitely a need on Wikipedia that isn't
being filled, as is evidenced by the amount of content RFArs getting filed
lately.  RFC rarely works, but only because it doesn't generate enough
interest, IMO.