[WikiEN-l] New Ideas for AfD

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Oct 29 10:51:38 UTC 2005

geni wrote:

>On 10/26/05, Anthony DiPierro <wikispam at inbox.org> wrote:
>

>> Supports what consensus? I just said, if people can't come to a general
>>agreement, then there *is* no consensus. You seem to be mistaking majority
>>with consensus.
>>

>General aggreement isn't going to happen any more on anything. As such
>in order to get things done we have to shift over to super majority.
>If you don't like this go and join a smaller project.

That sounds like a deletionist manifesto.

That seems characteristic of the gang of punks that has been dominating
the deletion process.  These fanatics are  so obsessed with pushing
their POV through deletions that they have completely lost touch with
anything constructive or creative.

I'm also disappointed in those who are in a position to act against this
clique that just whine and do nothing.  Sometimes it takes a little
courage to deal with these disruptive influences.  Even if a large
proportion of these articles deserves be deleted that doesn't justify
the inflexible attitude about all the deletions.

If they can't make some effort to reach compromises with others who do
suggest alternatives for problem articles then maybe they should go
troll somewher else.

Getting pissed off with the incessent complaints,
Ec