[WikiEN-l] RfA concern

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Oct 27 14:33:05 UTC 2005

Sounds like an irc star. That would explain a fan club. I can't stand
irc, but I have no objection to folks who can constructively banter
becoming administrators. They are skilled communicators. It is a lot
harder for a sensible hard-headed person to become liked than for
someone who is well liked to become a capable administrator. It seems
reasonable to me. Creating good new articles is not one of the duties
of an administrator anyway.

Fred