[WikiEN-l] Rigging at RfA

Noir Dezzir mknopfler at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 02:25:21 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,
[[User:Anonymous editor]] is contesting for Adminship. Many votes in his
support are by usernames created in the last couple of days, and their only
contribution to wikipedia has been that vote. When I pointed that out,
[[User:Anonymous editor]] deleted my comments, marking his deletions as a
"minor edit", and his close admin friend [[User:Slimvirgin]] blocked me.
This pair is known for misusing wikipedia policies and admin powers in the
past, for example, with reference to the [[Islamophobia]] article.
Kindly look into the past credentials of [[User:Anonymous editor]], and cast
your vote.
Thanks
Muwaffaq