[WikiEN-l] Re: Webcomics/Deletion again

Anthony DiPierro wikispam at inbox.org
Wed Oct 26 20:50:44 UTC 2005

--
> - Andrew Gray
> andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk

 There was an article about a famous professor that was copied directly from
a magazine article in Vanity Fair. It was nominated for deletion and
received quite a few "Delete. Vanity" votes (I guess it *was* an article in
*Vanity* Fair. It eventually was deleted as a copyvio and several months
later recreated as a non-copyvio.