[WikiEN-l] New Ideas for AfD

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:25:04 UTC 2005

Anthony DiPierro wrote:
>On 10/26/05, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 10/26/05, Anthony DiPierro <wikispam at inbox.org> wrote:

>> > If an actual no-foolin' expert dissents, then there isn't consensus in the
>> > first place.

>> And if an actual no-foolin' expert supports the consensus?

> Supports what consensus? I just said, if people can't come to a general
>agreement, then there *is* no consensus. You seem to be mistaking majority
>with consensus.

"Consensus" is AFD jargon for "66% delete votes, for any reason or
none." Really. It is.

I'm seeing myself describe how it actually works on AFD/VFU at present
and people here seem incredulous. Go to AFD, participate in the
"discussions" and see for yourself if you don't believe what I'm
saying.

- d.

- d.