[WikiEN-l] Re: Help needed for helpdesk-l

Timwi timwi at gmx.net
Tue Oct 25 17:11:58 UTC 2005

> Since the helpdesk-l address was made more instantly visible, there
> has been a surge of questions to the list - of a wide range of
> queries/problems/issues. Your help would be appreciated. You can
> subscribe at http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/helpdesk-l

I'm glad to hear my help would be appreciated, but I'm unwilling to help
if there is no newsgroup (preferrably Gmane) mirroring the mailing list.
I've asked for one before and just got a "no"; I've also applied
directly at Gmane and not received a response. Under these
circumstances, I cannot offer my help.

Timwi