[WikiEN-l] Re: Quality

Anthony DiPierro wikispam at inbox.org
Mon Oct 24 19:58:28 UTC 2005

> If we want Wikipedia to be not just a "free encyclopedia," but a "high-
> quality free encyclopedia," something needs to change.

 Here's an idea. Let's combine "cleanup" and "deletion" into "articles for
improvement". Any article which hasn't improved in one month, and isn't a
featured article, can be listed, along with a note on areas for improvement.
If no one adopts the article and addresses at least some of the issues of it
within 2 weeks, it gets deleted.
 I'd go for that, as long as we limited nominations to say 5 per person per
day.