[WikiEN-l] Unnecessary nudity on [[Hogtie bondage]]

Matt R matt_crypto at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 17:06:52 UTC 2005

--- MacGyverMagic/Mgm <macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:
> I totally agree with your view Matt. BTW, are there any copyright
> issues with the images? I'm on a public machine, so I'm not going to
> dare checking...

The uploader declared them to be {{GFDL}}. I emailed the webmaster of the adult
site in question, and got no reply -- I would imagine we would have got a
prompt response if they were a copyright violation, given that they are in the
business of selling these photos.

-- Matt

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Matt_Crypto
Blog: http://cipher-text.blogspot.com