[WikiEN-l] Re: Rambot city articles vs. other topics

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 18:40:54 UTC 2005

Not only are garage bands hard (often impossible) to verify, it's also
the intent by which a lot of them are added. The creators are often
band members seeking attention which they do not yet have.

We could harbor a  tiny fraction of garage bands in the world, but
that would set a horrible precedent attracting the ones we don't have
as well.

At the end of the day, there's other venues for such bands to turn to.

--Mgm