[WikiEN-l] Funny joke...

Guettarda guettarda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:33:12 UTC 2005

On 10/18/05, Alphax <alphasigmax at gmail.com> wrote:

> Apparantly community consensus doens't include putting thought into
> closing deletion debates; admins are supposed to count the numbers and
> press the magic button.
>
> Draw circle on desk. Bang head here.

No - the point is that, like any other "elected" position, you need to shut
up about your actual opinions, recite platitudes, and kss babies. NEVER
reveal your true intentions to make the world a better place, or you will be
shot down.

Think about it like this - I think that AfD is a cesspool, and I have no
interest in closing debates. I don't want to be attacks for making judgement
calls the way that Tony is. So, to parallel your experience, if I said that
I don't want to close AfD debates, I assume that people would say "he
doesn't want AfD debates to ever get closed, he wants them to stay open
forever". :)

I think I will join you in banging my head on the desk...as soon as I rush
off and vote in your RFA - or vote a second time if I've voted already -
what name should I choose for my sockpuppet
[[User:Guettarda'sSocktoVoteTwiceInRFAsAndAfDs]]? :)

Ian