[WikiEN-l] Placeopedia

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 00:41:38 UTC 2005

I saw another site recently which also integrated Wikipedia results
into its performance (in a way which was not a simple mirror) --
seeing two of these in one day made me think perhaps we'd need a
category for these specifically (I couldn't find one pre-existing), so
I created [[Category:Technologies which use Wikipedia]] for the time
being (not the most elegant name -- in fact I think it is
grammatically incorrect now that I think about it, the whole
which/that thing -- but fortunately at the moment I know of only two
of them so it shouldn't be hard to change). If there are others of
this sort, it would be great to put them into a category of this sort
(assuming one doesn't already exist), though if someone wants to
rename my sad little category, please do...

FF