[WikiEN-l] Access to Talk Page for blocked user (was Re: ???: "??? has baggage")

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 16:27:45 UTC 2005

> wrote:
> > You left this message on my talk page while I am blocked,
> > so I am responding here:
>
> I thought even a blocked user could edit their own talk page.
>
> Has this changed?

You are right.  I didn't know that.  I tried first without logging in
and my IP was blocked, but when I logged in, I could get
an edit page up, I didn't try a save, but all indications
are that I can edit.   Evidently the capability does not
apply to the talk hierarchy.  I couldn't edit my talk
archive pages for instance.

I thought I tried this during my first block back when
I first signed up, has the capability been recently
added?
              -- thanx, Silverback