[WikiEN-l] Infinite Block by Abusive Admin/Extortion/Harassment/Fraudulent use of Wikipedia Abuse Emails

jmerkey jmerkey at soleranetworks.com
Sat Oct 15 21:51:26 UTC 2005

Hello All,

Frank V Waveren has been using his wikipedia admin powers to extort
content removal on other websites.  Legal Threats have been withdrawn
and I have been editing pages on the Cherokee Culture.  I was contacted
by Comcast, my ISP indicating Fvw was emailing threats to them and bogus
abuse reports.  They have restored my home service and are blocking
Fvw's ability to send any more emails.  He has now blocked my accounts
and set them to Infinite on Wikipedia in a childish fit of rage.

This constitutes abuse and interference with my editing and other
projects.  While wikipedia can limit user access to its site based on
abuse, I have committed no such abuse.  What I have done is offend an
abusive and childish admin.  His blocks were an attempt to stop me from
filing against him with the Arbcom.

I have not made any legal threats, nor have I engaged in disruption, or
harassment on this site.  Only Fvw has been doing any harassing
conduct.  It's immoral and illegal to revoke or block my accounts on
this site as a form of "extortion" to get me to take down other sites on
the internet and filing false reports on behalf of wikipedia to my ISP
and account providers.  I have received several emails from Fvw
threatening to block my accounts permanently unless I take down other
websites on the internet which discuss his conduct.  These websites are
not wikipedia or affiliated with them.  I

This admin needs revocation of his admin status for abuse, and I have
more articles to complete on the Cherokee culture.  I would like for him
to leave me alone on this site.

I would appreciate a response from this site about what you plan to do
about this abusive person.

Thanks

Jeff V. Merkey
Gadugi