[WikiEN-l] I've been blocked by an involved admin (was Strange and unfair RfC/user process

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 01:48:00 UTC 2005

------------ Original message --------------
> I apologize: I have the information slightly wrong. Fawcett5 was adding some
> informatino to the page, then corrected her mistake. Still, there is no
> reason to remove her statements. Doing it yourself on your own RfC makes it
> seem slightly suspicious.

I don't think she would have a problem if you deleted it,  I think
it was just because it was me, which is a surprise, because
I don't recall ever interacting with her.  She might have
a connection to one of the other parties.    I offered to let it
go in someplace else completely unopposed.  I have not
tried to suppress any information.   Frankly it is the type
of minor change that doesn't undermine anything I have
already responded to, that if the 4 certifiers wanted kept
in for some strange reason.  That would be fine.  I think
everyone would wonder why it is left in.

She may have been trying to cause a violation of the 3RR,
rule by putting it back in after I removed it.  But that is the
very issue I am being bold on and am vulnerable on.  The
community may very well take the position that it doesn't
want the kind of fairness I think is a basic requirement.
Communities can do that.

But noone can claim I am trying to suppress information,
quite the contrary, I am trying to preserve it and a process
with some kind of integrity.

              -- Silverback