[WikiEN-l] I've been blocked by an involved admin (was Strange and unfair RfC/user process

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 00:57:38 UTC 2005

------------- Original message --------------

> I don't think you have a right to remove comments on your own RfC. A request
> for comment is just that: a chance for those both involved and uninvolved to
> comment on an article or user's situation. [[User:Fawcett5]]'s comments was
> also at the end of a list, not above signatures. If there is confusion, look
> at the timestamp on the sigs. That's why we have them.

The signatures are four or five sections BELOW her insertion.  And what you reverted was not the insertion of her "correction",
but was the insertion of both the error and the correct, and was
a total null effect that did not belong in the RfC at all, and
definitely not in the section signed by others.
                                          -- Silverback