[WikiEN-l] I've been blocked by an involved admin (was Strange and unfair RfC/user process

Ben E. bratsche1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 00:26:00 UTC 2005

I don't think you have a right to remove comments on your own RfC. A request
for comment is just that: a chance for those both involved and uninvolved to
comment on an article or user's situation. [[User:Fawcett5]]'s comments was
also at the end of a list, not above signatures. If there is confusion, look
at the timestamp on the sigs. That's why we have them.

-Ben

On 10/16/05, actionforum at comcast.net <actionforum at comcast.net> wrote:

> Look again bratsche, you just reverted the page, putting the edits of an
> uninvolved user, over the signatures of 4 people.
>
> It doesn't matter what excuse redwolf24 used, he is an
> involved admin, he'd already reached the conclusions below
> yesterday per his "outside" view on the page. Note that he
> gave no edits or specifics in support of his "view" either.
>
> You might want to note also, that 172 went to his talk page
> about this issue, right after voting for him for bureaucrat.
> -- Silverback

> > First off, we need get the facts straight here. The block log shows not
> > 3RR violation, but something else. Let's take a look:
> >
> > 18:22, October 16, 2005
> > Redwolf24blocked "
> > User:Silverback " with an
> > expiry time of 24 hours (reverts incessantly, removing information from
> his
> > RfC ,
> > has been attacking 172 a lot lately, hasn't been too civil, hopefully
> this
> > block will turn him around.)
> >
> > This doesn't seem to be much of a 3RR block, but more of a block for
> > disruption, violating [[WP:NPA]], and removing comments from the RfC
> without
> > reason.
> >
> > --[[:en:User:Bratsche|Ben]]
> >
> > On 10/16/05, actionforum at comcast.net wrote:
> >
> > > Redwolf24 just blocked me, allegedly for 3RR on the RfC
> > > page against me where he had taken a voting position
> > > against me. We really need to develop a fair process.
> > >

> > --
> > Bratsche-It means "viola!"

Bratsche-It means "viola!"