[WikiEN-l] VFU is utterly beyond hope

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 22:35:03 UTC 2005

On 10/16/05, Snowspinner <Snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:
> In which case your real argument is that we don't need VFU because
> AfD is flawless - an argument that is not so much a straw man as self-
> evidently absurd.
>
> -Snowspinner

Don't claim it is flawless. I just tend to feel it it is good enough.
Probably because I take a longer term view. VFU's (why isn't that
AFU?) main function should be makeing sure closeing admins are
following procedure and that people are not abuseing speedies. If no
one who cared enough about an article to make a case for it on AFD
visted it in 5 days I tend to feel that says something about the
article. If new information comes to light that changes everything
write a version includeing that information then point out the
pesumebrly substantial change to anyone who tries to speedy it.

--
geni