[WikiEN-l] Re: Vandalbot range block

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 16:41:17 UTC 2005

"David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:fbad4e140510130856u71d295e2xa76cb1bdaca039c9 at mail.gmail.com...
>This may be a stupid question, but can someone point me towards the
>history behind this Wik chap? There's a lot of references now, but it
>seems to just predate me...

[nice little potted history of the [[Wik]] affair snipped]

Am I alone in thinking this really should be recorded somewhere for
posterity, if not on :en: then maybe on :meta:?

I would also like to have access to similar potted histories for
[[Michael]], [[Lir]] and [[Plautus Satire]] (although I understand
[[Michael]] is undergoing some sort of rehabilitation now?) whose names crop
up repeatedly with the assumption that everybody knows who they are and what
they did.
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]