[WikiEN-l] Meanwhile, AfD grinds on

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 10:39:47 UTC 2005

AFDs can be valid, but if the people who voted were misinformed or if
additional info has come to light, being valid doesn't mean the AFD
decision should remain indefinitely. "Keep deleted, valid AFD" has
reached a point when such a comment is no longer informative. I think
such comments should be discounted and people should be encouraged to
explain why they think there's no reason to revisit the decision in
question.

--Mgm