[WikiEN-l] Re: The curse of Jack Sarfatti?

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 16:15:00 UTC 2005

Be assured that you are not the only one receiving unpleasant mails from
Sarfatti...

Please, avoid doing anything which could make us liable of anything, and
as Jimbo recommanded just today "Let's please all review the page about
him at Wikipedia to make sure that it does not contain "vicious lies,
smears, slander and libel". Of course, we should do this with absolutely
anyone... but here is a case when it is particularly important ;-)

Thanks

Ant