[WikiEN-l] Interim Arbcom appointments, Research Officer

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Oct 12 13:10:49 UTC 2005

> To fill vacancies that have arisen, I am appointing the
> following people to the English arbitration committee:
>
> Mindspillage (Kat Walsh)
> and
> Kelly Martin (karynn in irc)
>
> They come highly recommended and will be great. :-)

[snip]

> In the next few days I will be putting forward a new election
> process for the arbcom which I hope will deal, in some small
> way at least, with the unpleasantness of last year's process.
>
> --Jimbo

I know Mindspillage and karynn from IRC. They both have excellent
judgment and have the rare gift of being able to "disagree without being
disagreeable". That is, I do not judge people by how much they agree
with *me* but by how dedicated they are to the project, the process and
the people. You couldn't ask for better folks than these two.

Ed Poor, aka Uncle Ed