[WikiEN-l] The 3RR is an electric fence, not an entitlement.

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 23:04:59 UTC 2005

Geoff Burling wrote:
>On Mon, 10 Oct 2005, Kelly Martin wrote:

>> On 10/10/05, actionforum at comcast.net <actionforum at comcast.net> wrote a
>> bunch of stuff about Castro, forgetting that this is wikien-l, not
>> bitchaboutcommunistdictatorsofcarribeanislands-l.

>I've stopped reading his emails here a day or two ago myself -- about
>the time I realized that he was repeating himself. Would the list
>moderators do us a favor & start reviewing his postings?

We don't like the big stick 'cos we're really nice, and anyway it
resembles work. But I'd certainly ask him to avoid it except as direct
examples of the issues to hand, and even then if possible. I don't
expect anyone here to particularly agree with anyone else on political
or other POVs, but being able to discuss examples without seeming to
snap at each other - or edit-warring - is probably essential to
writing an NPOV encyclopedia.

- d.