[WikiEN-l] Simple code for formatting lists in two colums

steve v vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 15:34:48 UTC 2005

Well, I passed it on (i forgot where i first saw it)
because I think its a good solution compared to others
Ive seen. Its really simple, so its not as
code-obstructive as others, and can be removed for
special purposes.

The formatting solution vs function solution issue is
something youre going to need to take to the W3C -
HTML is all style and no function. Im sure Wikipedia
isnt the only site you have problems reading on your
Blackberry. Still, that does address perhaps a
technical need to show wikipedia articles in extremely
plaintext form - like printing mode, only with links
still in place. You should take this up with the
devos. There's probably already an FR on
bugzilla.wikimedia.org for it.

SV

--- Justin Cormack <justin at specialbusservice.com>