[WikiEN-l] Taking your eyes off the ball

charles matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 1 07:48:40 UTC 2005

Mark Pellegrini wrote

> We are we spending so much energy arguing about the horrible stuff that
> (for all intents) will never be seen or noticed when our important
> articles (think - Michael Brown, Tom DeLay, John  Roberts) are, well, not
> very good?

Interesting choices.  So, our important articles all hang off current US
politics.  Not Dante, Shakespeare, Goethe, then.  Not Hitler, Stalin,
Mandela.  Not quantum mechanics, relativity, DNA.

I beg to differ.  Those articles will undoubtedly get enough attention to
upgrade them.  What is more, researching content is essentially trivial.

Charles