[WikiEN-l] Be nice to your admins

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue May 31 23:03:36 UTC 2005

<sermon>

Nobody better be picking on SlimVirgin or any one else I know. Don't
make me come back there swinging a big stick.

Sheesh, I leave you guys alone for a few weeks, and what happens?

C'mon, act like grown-ups. At least half you actually ARE grown-ups,
right?

This is serious project to create an excellent, reliable and free
encyclopedia. Try not to make fun of each other too much, and definitely
stay away from stupid stuff like mean-spirited name-calling.

I've seen it before, the teasing, the name-calling, pretty soon you've
hounding out one of the best contributors. Well, I don't want to see
that happen again.

You want the moral high road? Then act civilized.

</sermon>

Uncle Ed