[WikiEN-l] Re: cool it

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:04:44 UTC 2005

"Phil Boswell" <phil.boswell at gmail.com> wrote
in message news:d7hv3r$tsl$1 at sea.gmane.org...
[snip]
> So I skip over to [[en:user:Morven]] and discover that if Matt is indeed a
> Wikipedia Admin, he's not exactly advertising it far and wide.
> Are you an Admin at all Matt, rogue or otherwise?

Answering my own question, once [[Special:ListAdmins]] finally decided to
crawl over the threshold of our proxy server, yes, he is. He's simply not
trumpeting it to the skies.

Actually most of the really good Admins are subtle...you only know they are
when you catch them at it (which is obviously more fun when you're not the
subject of their negative attention :-)
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]