[WikiEN-l] And the bad faith continues from Wikipedia. ALL ADMINSare Rogue A

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:18:45 UTC 2005

There's what was it - 500-600 admins? Surely you can't accuse them all
of not caring about the rules? Sure, sometimes people get blocked by
mistake.

I once blocked someone (Sam Spade I think) for a 3RR violation.
Technically speaking I was wrong, but instead of calling me a liar,
Sam engaged in a civil and friendly discussion with me. He pointed out
the differences in the diffs and ended up temporarily not editing the
article in question after he was unblocked.

What I'm trying to say is that you will probably reach a lot more by
not calling ALL admins rogue and saying SlimVirgin is a liar.

--Mgm