[WikiEN-l] And the bad faith continues from Wikipedia. ALL ADMINSare Rogue A

Cranston Snord wikipediaisstupid at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 01:44:12 UTC 2005

Isn't hypocrisy grand?

"Anyone can edit" - but if Admins don't agree with your edits they will
block you upon a whim.

"If you believe the block is unwarranted email the one who blocked you" -
which will of course be completely useless when you have an admin pushing a
particular POV.

"Or else you can email the Wikien-l mailing list" - except you really can't,
because it's a clique of admins who couldn't care less about the rules, just
slapping each other on the back for making sure they're the only ones in
Wikipedia. And actually making complaints will get you banned.

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF SORRY HYPOCRITES.