[WikiEN-l] And the bad faith continues from Wikipedia. ALL ADMINS are Rogue Admins

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Tue May 31 01:31:35 UTC 2005

On 5/30/05, Cranston Snord <wikipediaisstupid at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Apparently, for following Wikipedia policy and bringing my complaints, I
> have been blocked.
> I am not going to swear at you, despite SlimVirgin's lies and David Gerard's
> profanity.
> But I hope you are happy. I now know why Wikipedia isn't worth anything.
> It's because Wikipedia policy isn't worth the electrons used to store it.
> All Wikipedia Admins ARE Rogue Admins.

Even if you were not a sockpuppet, by some miracle, it is still clear
that you are too annoying for us to tolerate you in our community. I
promise: it's not just a couple of admins in this case. :)

If you'd like to setup a Wiki just for annoying probable socks of
KainTheScion and other of your ilk, drop me a line and I can help you
setup mediawiki.