[WikiEN-l] cool it

Cranston Snord enviroknot at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 23:49:13 UTC 2005

All fine and good.

What she has done is still against policy, and I am still blocked.

And she HAS been persecuting me.

Making a big email about why someone should or shouldn't be called a rogue
admin, when the admin's gaming of the system, harassment of editors, and
behavior in violation of policy is NOT addressed is ridiculous.

I'll agree to stop calling her a rogue admin if Wikipedia policy is actually
followed and I see that I've been unblocked.

-Enviroknot