[WikiEN-l] Article rating topics - consolidated form

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Mon May 30 23:14:04 UTC 2005

[sent to wikien-l and wikimedia-l]

    http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/En_validation_topics#Consolidated_proposal

This is a fantastic piece of work from [[User:Beland]], who has taken the
assorted rambling proposals elsewhere on that page and put them into a form
with half a chance of people bothering to fill it out sensibly.

The only problem I can see is whether people will bother filling in that
many questions. OTOH, this is the experimental phase. (What a useful excuse
that is ;-)

Since this is a very useful piece of work and saves others (e.g. me) from
doing the job of making sense of this stuf, you can assume the thing at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/En_validation_topics#Response_page is more
or less what will be visible when people hit the tab marked "Validate" (or
"Rate this page" or translation thereof), at least on en:.

So please look through it and flag any serious problems you see with it
(other than sheer length) and if any attributes could be reasonably cut.

- d.