[WikiEN-l] Blocked Without Cause by Rogue Admin SlimVirgin

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Mon May 30 22:54:06 UTC 2005

As Environknot has said I won't respond to his e-mails, below is a
copy of my response to him.

Environknot, if Yuber has also violated 3RR, he will be blocked too.
If you did not re-insert the text below four times, please e-mail me
privately showing how I'm wrong, and if you're right, I'll unblock
you. However, I won't be responding to any further e-mails from you to
the mailing list.

Sarah