[WikiEN-l] Rogue Admin SlimVirgin Lying About Content in justifying her block...

Cranston Snord enviroknot at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 22:24:42 UTC 2005

And now the Rogue Admin Slimvirgin lies some more...

"Actually, the four reverts had the same exact wording.Yuber(talk) 22:00, 30
May 2005 (UTC)
* Blocked for 24 hours. Yuber, thanks for providing the first edit as well
as the first revert, which was very helpful. SlimVirgin (talk) 22:05, May
30, 2005 (UTC)"

If you click the two links, it is patently obvious that they are different:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dhimmi&diff=14439874&oldid=14428678
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dhimmi&diff=14451571&oldid=14451162

SlimVirgin is lying and abusing her authority. Since she refuses to answer
emails, but is posting regularly to Wikipedia, I have no recourse but to
report her to this list as a Rogue Admin.

-Enviroknot