[WikiEN-l] Sam Spade/Report rogue admin

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Sun May 29 05:25:38 UTC 2005

On 5/29/05, Rick <giantsrick13 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > What?
> > This is insane.
> > I suggest you withdraw the VFD right away, signature
> > removal or not.
>
> Thanks for the reasoned discussion.  Care to explain
> ''why'' you think I should remove it, or do you just
> go around making demands all the time?

Because there is nothing wrong with a user complain about admins...
First we frustrate the heck out of him, then try to cast his
frustration as a crime?  That is utterly unacceptable.

My suggestion wasn't a demand of any sort... It was, as stated, a
suggestion. One made in the name of discouraging escalated ill
feelings, and discouraging allegations of abusive behaviours by admins
by showing that you support an environment that treats users fairly
and that you welcome criticism...

I thought my thoughts on this matter were made clear in my earlier
posts, I apologise for not taking the time to provide you with a more
complete reply initially.