[WikiEN-l] Sam Spade/Report rogue admin

El C el.ceeh at gmail.com
Sun May 29 02:10:47 UTC 2005

With all respect, Danny, I have one more comment for the record.

Yes, Sam Spade removed the signature and his false accusations against
myself. It is ironic that he would use the exact same evidence
(copy&paste) that he posted on my RFA (i.e. before I was an admin), to
accuse me of abusing admin powers -- yes, with the same evidence which
predated me becoming an admin.

1. I explain this bellow the accusations (Note how I am the ==first==
one to be singled out):

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User%3ASam_Spade
2FReport_rogue_admin&diff=14376526&oldid=14376341

==> "Talk to talk." Sam Spade moves comment to talk, leaves false
accusations on the page.

2. --Then-- I post on AN/I:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AAdministrators%27_noticeboard%2FIncidents&diff=14375958&oldid=14375921

==> Sam Spade acts offensively (see bellow), before removing the 'evidence.'

3. Also, my response to his evidence is important to note:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk%3AViajero&diff=14379533&oldid=14379529

The removal of the signature and false accusations follow this
conversation on AN/I:
----------
Perhaps I should leave the project, and leave Wikipedia to his
devices. I can't waste anymore energy on his constant harrasment. El_C
23:10, 28 May 2005 (UTC)

If you do I promise to send in a $50 donation. Click here to report
admin abuse 23:12, 28 May 2005 (UTC)

Thanks to Sam Spade for more contempt and snide innuendo. El_C 23:15,
28 May 2005 (UTC)

See also Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard#User:Sam_Spade.2FReport_rogue_admin.
Click here to report admin abuse 23:21, 28 May 2005 (UTC)

Bravo, Jack. See also: WP:POINT El_C 23:22, 28 May 2005 (UTC)

Exposing admin abuse is disruptive, eh? Well I'm not the one who
brought it here for comment, i agree that was a bit disruptive...
Click here to report admin abuse 23:28, 28 May 2005 (UTC)

Eh. I have not abused my admin powers, ever. As mentioned, all the
evidence depicted by Jack, entirely predates my adminship. El_C 23:31,
28 May 2005 (UTC)

That may be true, until I can show otherwise, I have removed you from
the list. Click here to report admin abuse 23:40, 28 May 2005 (UTC)

Whatever, Jack. El_C 23:48, 28 May 2005 (UTC)
---------

I have no further comments at this time, but I wish to have reference
to these here too. I hope no one will flame me for this.

El_C