[WikiEN-l] Sam Spade/Report rogue admin

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 00:15:51 UTC 2005

User:Sam Spade has created an attack page in his User
space at [[User:Sam Spade/Report rogue admin]].  Which
is fine.  If he wants to make his silly allegations
there instead of in the official pages, he's more than
welcome to do so.  But now every one of his discussion
page edits consists of an enormous signature with a
link to the page and the signature of "Click here to
report admin abuse".  The signature doesn't even
include his real name OR his User name.  This is a
clear case of a personal campaign against the admins
listed on his page, and should not be allowed.  Let
him keep his page if he wants, but he should be
required to remove the disruptive link in his
signature.  I've listed the page for VfD, but I'll
withdraw that if he'll remove the signature, which he
has no inclination to do.

RickK