[WikiEN-l] Completely unwarranted block by Slimvirgin

ultrablue at gmail.com ultrablue at gmail.com
Sat May 28 14:48:49 UTC 2005

David Gerard is one of the most trusted members of the Wikipedia
community, and I am personally glad he has been entrusted with the
power he has been. He is also one of the administrators of this
mailing list, so if he really was "drunk with power" as you seem to
imply, then why would he allow this abusive tirade from you to
continue? He is open and accountable, and continues to enjoy my full
confidence.

~Mark Ryan